|DodgeRam.info > TSB's > 08-64-94|
|Visit Geno's Garage
for Truck accessories.
Date: Nov. 4, 1994
Models: 1994 - 1995 (BR) Ram Truck
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with power mirrors only, built prior to 9/18/94 (MDH 09-18-XX).
Blurred images or vibrating power outside rear view mirrors.
Test drive vehicle at freeway speeds. If outside rear view mirrors vibrate or image is blurred, perform repair procedure below.
1 55154997 Power Mirror O/S Right with
Sales Code GPV
1 55155006 Power Mirror O/S Right with Sales Code GPP
1 55155007 Power Mirror O/S Left with Sales Code GPV or GPP
This bulletin involves the replacement of the outside power mirrors.
1. Remove the door trim panel as described in the Power Mirror Switch Removal/Installation section 8 of the appropriate Service Manual (Publication No. 81-370-5108).
2. Unplug mirror motor connector.
3. Remove 3 nuts holding mirror to door.
4. Replace old mirror with appropriate new power mirror.
5. Reverse steps 1 thru 3 to complete repair.
Policy: Reimbursable within the provisions of the warranty.
Labor Operation No: 23-04-21-92 . . . . . . . . 0.5 Hrs.
Failure Code: P8 - New Part
See also TSB 08-25-95 if a bug deflector is used.
Thanks to Bob Bergevin and Barry Drodge for supplying this TSB information
This page was edited on: May 3, 2004